Re: [Question #236034]: NameError: global name 'Rectangle' is not defined

Aravind is still having a problem:
I have to compare the screen regions of two machines automatically in between at a time running the script. That's why I went for this. Do Sikuli have any such option to capture the screen region for comparison in between running the script ?
from java.awt.Rectangle import Rectangle is getting me this error
[error] script stopped with error in line 13
[error] ImportError ( cannot import name Rectangle )

Thanks.