Re: [Question #236034]: NameError: global name 'Rectangle' is not defined

Aravind is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot Raiman.
I followed the capture method as you suggested but I have problems while saving the image. My intention is to save both images(from both machines) locally, move both of them to a shared folder and then do the comparison.

Code Snippet->
img1 = capture(268,187,738,510)
ImageIO.write(img1,"png", File(r"C:\\Documents and Settings\\saravind\\Desktop\\myPic.png"))
#copyfile("C:\\Documents and Settings\\saravind\\Desktop\\myPic.png",                       "\\\\192.168.2.21\\SharedFolder\\Aravind\\presenterPic.png")

Error->
TypeError: write(): 1st arg can't be coerced to java.awt.image.RenderedImage