[Question #236188]: Sikuly 1.01 install hangs

I downloaded the sikuly setup jar file - 17MB(takes few seconds on my connection)
I run the install and select IDE installation

A download of 13 MB is stared - it is extremely slow and actually it hangs (at one machine at 3% and on another at 24%)

The log says: downloading sikuli-ide-1.0.1.jar  - but no error printed

So I cannot install the latest version. Please provide advice

I have question as well: Can i get all needed jar files instead of downloading them run-time. I believe this is much better and reliable way to install the tool.

Thanks