Re: [Question #236188]: [1.0.1] having various problems with setup

dinev posted a new comment:
I done the installation in the right way(2nd and 5th option) and run my tests with new sikuli.
Unfortunately I am getting error on the OCR.

"FindFailed: FindFailed: Text search currently switched off
  Line 1671, in file Region.java"

I can confirm that sikuli/lib folder contains libtesseract-3.dll - I
guess this is needed for ocr.

Any advice on this problem.(Note my test are running fine with 1.0.0)