[Question #236379]: GUI wrapper\framework for command line tests

Hi all,

I use command line to run my Sikuli based tests. It looks like that:

c:\Sikulix\runScript.cmd -r C:\Sikulix\Tests\Test1.Sikuli

Now, since I want other people to be able to run the tests easily, I'd like to avoid an extensive command line usage.
Ideally, it could be some some GUI where the tests could be selected from a list and then executed one by one..

I have already tried to create something like this and eventually I have ended up with a simple GUI (.NET winforms) which loads tests from folder and lets me create a tests set. This test set is basically a batch file which just executes command line tests one by one.

Basically it works for me at this stage but I wonder if anyone else had any similar experience/thoughts/ideas?
Will be happy to hear it!

Cheers!
Eugene