[Question #236481]: can you prefill a input

is there way i can have a input field prefill with a string or variable

currently i have to manually type in a number for later use i dont like that
it is displayed in the top left of a ticketing system we use though and  using the built in OCR I can read the number,  but its not 100% accurate.

so what i want to happen is  have the existing input popup show up with ticket number pretyped in from the OCR so if I need to change any of the numbers i can and if it correct  all i need to do is hit ok