[Question #236500]: How to use Sikuli in 3D crosshair applications?

Not sure any of you know Minecraft. When I was experimenting something with the help of sikuli,  I issued rightclick() command and when
I run the project, either nothing seems to happen or my mouse cursor will move up and did not accurately click the highlighted region.
Only after I attempted to move the target offset crosshair to the game crosshair, the program then right clicked it once
But my concern is how to use sikuli the right way in 3D crosshair application. Mainly how do I programme the bot to make it right click
a item in Minecraft.

Notes: Minecraft is a 3D java game and there is a crosshair at the middle of the screen

Your Sincerely,
Wei Pin