[Question #236622]: Not working when the object is not on screen

I have written a script to scan on the IE Flash program and click on certain object (eg: click("1380511864279-1.png"))
However the click command (perhaps other scan command also) will not work if the IE is not maximize on screen.

I wish the script can continue scan the IE tab 1 even when I minimize it.
Please advice how to continue the image scan even I want to minimize it, since I want to open other apps to do my works.