[Question #236908]: How to capture image of a region in the script?

Hi,
I am upgrading a existing product.  My first job is to capture the behavior of the current product. The output of the product are graphs and table outputs in fixed locations controlled by four combo boxs, each of which has a long list.  I have manually snap shot the outputs of one set of combo box selections.  The question is: given the manually snap-shoted regions from one selection, what is the script function to capture a image from a region? I have scanned through the Q&A and can not find anything relavent to this question.
Thanks,
CP