[Question #236943]: Sikuli error with build.gradle

Hi guys ,

I am using selenium webdriver in conjunction with cucumber. I am running my project with build.gradle

My problem is that i am able to run my project through eclipse but i am not aware how to add dependency in build.gradle for sikuli script. This is the code where i am using sikuli

import org.sikuli.script.FindFailed;
import org.sikuli.script.Pattern;
import org.sikuli.script.Screen;

public pageflash() throws InterruptedException{
		Screen screen  = new Screen();
		Pattern image = new Pattern("src/takeSnapShot.png");
		try {
			screen.wait(image, 15);
		} catch (FindFailed e) {

			e.printStackTrace();
		}
		try {
			screen.click(image);
		} catch (FindFailed e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

		return this;

	}
This is the error that i am getting

page.java:7: error: package org.sikuli.script does not exist
import org.sikuli.script.FindFailed;

Please let me know how to import sikuli dependency in build.gradle.

Thanks in advance