[Question #236971]: Importing Excell text every minute

Hello, I came across this group from doing some research the last few days.  I do some stock trading and use a Scottrade platform (which is a java based application). I also use MS Excel to generate a list of the top 10 symbols to consider trading during market hours (i.e, AAPL, INTC, ect.) Is there a way to write a Sikuli script that will automatically import the 10 symbols from excel 2007 file and imput the symbol into the 10 designated charts that I have open in my trading platform.  This process needs to repeat every minute for a total of 4 hours during a trading day.  So far, I am able to use:

click("1381159795062.png")  <----regional  Image from my platform on one of my charts where one inputs the stock name"
type("IBM" + "\n")

when I run this script it works.  I am a newbie at programming so I anticipate this being a difficult task.  I would be willing to pay anyone interested in solving my problem $50.00 US dollars via paypal, if you can provide me with a fully functional script solution.

Otherwise, can someone point me to some links to see how I can even begin tackling this problem.

Thanks in advanced for reading and responding to my post.  Paolo