Re: [Question #236003]: i am not able to display the region after find failed

azhar is still having a problem:
I wrote all of them as in the link and added my changes to them
https://github.com/imikemo/Sikuli-and-Robot-Framework-Integration/blob/master/calctest/CalcLib/logger.py

the SikuliRegion.click(self, target, modifiers) is as written here...
http://blog.mykhailo.com/2011/02/how-to-sikuli-and-robot-framework.html

#get a unique name to the screenshot takken
def _get_unique_name(self, prefix="", suffix=""):
                       now = datetime.datetime.now()
	return prefix + now.strftime('%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S') + suffix

# to take a screen shot of entire region and folder where the screenshot is to be saved
def screenshot(self, msg="", folder="results/screenshots/", region=(0,0,1300,1070)):
	name = self._get_unique_name(suffix=".png")
	img_src = capture(*region)
	shutil.copy(img_src, folder + name)
	self.html_img(msg, folder + name)

# return filename from pattern's target object
def getFilename(target):
          try:
	filename = target.getFilename()
         except:
	filename = target
         return filename

sorry for replying so late.. I don't have proper internet connection