Re: [Question #237083]: Is the integration of Sikuli with openCV/Tesseract totally removed in the newer version ?

sai nikhil is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for your reply. I started using sikuli from the download link you
gave above. Now, I want to build this sikuli-ide.jar following your
instructions at github. First of all I wanted to clear some of my basic
doubts regarding recent changes happened in development of Sikuli. Is
sikuli now free from openCV and Tesseract ? Is it entirely a java
project now ?