[Question #237113]: Can't launch scripts from command line with help a command subproces.Popen()

Hello,
I run scripts from one main script and in this case I use command subprocess.Popen().
In the path to 'Sikuli-ide.bat' and path to the folder which includes executable scripts consists spaces.

Example:
START = '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.bat" -r "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\GT_Autotest\Source_Scripts\1.sikuli"'
Popen(START, shell = True)

Result:
I get a message: "C:\Program" is not inside or outside command.
But when I run it ( "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.bat" -r "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\GT_Autotest\Source_Scripts\1.sikuli") in command line  it works well!

Can you help me to resolve with this problem?