Re: [Question #237003]: I have a java based application running on Ubuntu 13.04 , but sikuli fails to extract the exact text !

Mayur Sonukale is still having a problem:
Hi RainMan ,

Thanks for your prompt reply , I really appreciate  that !

Here are some more queries for you and my observation after testing the
app using sikuli :

1] ... it either works or not :-(
Any thoughts on standard (or specific) font that sikuli renders accurate?

2] You might check the bad reads for some rules, that you can compensate.
After testing , I have observed that text rendering is accurate if we avoid combination of numbers,characters like '_' or '-' and uppercase.

Thanks again for your help.

- Mayur Sonukale