[Question #237167]: Sikuli having hard time with GUI elements in Windows 8

I have Sikuli r930 as well as the latest Sikuli 1.0.1 and both have the same problem.

I have a piece of code in a main script that says this:

rightClick("Expense-4.png")

sometimes it finds it but most of the time it fails.

i have no issues in windows 7. my windows 8 machine matches my windows 7 machine in regards to specs display driver, resolution and DPI settings.

if i take that code and put it in an empty script and run it it runs fine.

try to run the main script with that code and it fails on that line.. I then click on the picture and open it up and look at the accuracy tab and it shows up in red (so im thinking what the heck why does it fail)

it makes no sense why i have such a low success rate with UI elements in windows 8 versus Windows 7.

any ideas?