Re: [Question #237129]: how to use printscreen on laptop in java which requires to press the "fn" key

lakshmi gave more information on the question:
Also how do I use wait in Java class. if I use screen.wait(10), its
giving me a java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException

Java classes can be run from command line using the below command:

Java -cp %sikuli-script.jar" <filename>.java

but I am trying this with sikuli-ide.jar. I am getting an error as
NoclassDefFound

How do I go about with this.