[Question #237319]: Sikuli IDE doesn't start up after running the script sikuli-ide.sh

During sikuli installation in SLES11 machine, after running the script sikuli-ide.sh, initially it showed me the below libxcb warning.

libxcb: WARNING! Program tries to unlock a connection without having acquired a lock first, which indicates a programming error. There will be no further warnings about this issue.
[info] locale: en_US.

Later i found that jre1.7 has to be installed to solve this.
But even after installing jre1.7, the warning disappears. I don't see SIKULI ide starting up.

Can anyone help on this issue?