[Question #237365]: Unable to type double quotes

I want to write a java program in notepad using sikuli. The java program include a sysout statement to print a string. To do this I included the statement below in my code

	s.type("System.out.println(\"Hello\")");

this statement on types      System.out.println(    and the exception given  below

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid key code