Re: [Question #237353]: problem after upgrade sikuli API

blackheat gave more information on the question:
I choose the setup option as 3 during installlation of 1.0.1? Can I run
setup again or I have to uninstall it and install again?

I am current outside, will try to use the Debug info and paste the
getPatter(). However, there is little chance for bug in getPatter().
These are the scripts I developed before and runs well in sikuli-
script-0.10.2