Re: [Question #237353]: problem after upgrade sikuli API

I just tested and had no problems.

But by accident I found out, that when using a libs folder, that is not
compatible to 1.0.1, I got the effect you are complaining about.

So be sure, that you use a libs folder, that is created either by setup
or when running a Java program, that uses sikuli-java.jar.

You might check this by deleting the libs folder in the setup folder. It
should be recreated and used at runtime.

Using the above mentioned Debug setting should tell you more about that.