Re: [Question #237289]: Got this following error, if I tried to replace original VisionProxy.dll with the one built by me in VisualStudio 2010.

sai nikhil gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan,

Please clarify these important doubts of mine:

My osarch is win32. I found the following libraries in windows\libs32
folder:

JIntellitype.dll
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
libjpeg-9.dll
liblept-2.dll
libopencv_core244.dll
libopencv_highgui244.dll
libopencv_imgproc244.dll
libpng15-15.dll
libstdc++-6.dll
libtesseract-3.dll
VisionProxy.dll
WinUtil.dll
zlib1.dll

For visionproxy we need openCV libs and so these three (i.e.,
libopencv_core244.dll, libopencv_highgui244.dll,
libopencv_imgproc244.dll) which is fine. For handling text we need
libtesseract-3.dll, which is also fine.

Since libtesseract-3.dll is dependent on liblept-2.dll it must also be
included, which is also fine.

Since liblept-2.dll is dependent on libpng15-15.dll, libjpeg-9.dll they
are also included. But as far as I know, libjpeg even depends upon,
libgif too. Can you please tell me why is it not included here ? or in
other words how did you remove this dependency of libgif with
liblept-2.dll ?

Since, libpng15-15.dll and libjpeg-9.dll depend upon zlib1.dll it is
included, which is fine.

Can you please tell me what is the use of these following libraries ?

JIntellitype.dll
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
libstdc++-6.dll
WinUtil.dll

How to produce them and link them to what ?