[Question #237801]: Sikuli 1.0.1 Auto extract binaries for windows 32bit

I'm using sikuli-java.jar as described in https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-API/wiki/Usage-in-Java-programming

For 64bit windows, it auto extracts the required dll's into a "libs" subdirectory.  On 32bit windows however, it does not auto extract the files.  I'm writing some automated test code that needs to run as part of a build system using both windows 32 and 64 bit.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I can simply copy the win32 files manually into "libs", but it would be nice to have the same behaviour on both platforms.

thanks in advance