Re: [Question #237489]: How are the java files in package org.sikuli.basics.proxies generated from C/C++ code using SWIG ?

sai nikhil gave more information on the question:
-- target->data (and target->datastart and target->dataend)

these are all not in the code. But, I can see their values using
VisualStudio debugger. arg3 is a pointer in VisionJAVA_wrap.cxx and
arg3->target->data is the image data, which contains the RGB values
obtained by reading the image stored in form of ASCII characters.

To simplify,

In Vision.cpp, the following code section when called in find_image
functions returns a target whose rows = 0, columns = 0, but I can see
the target in the path with my eyes.

Mat
FindInput::getTargetMat(){
   return target;