[Question #238021]: calling a sikuli file

Hi,
1. Had to  split the script into 2 sikuli files due to code lenght issues. Is ther a way to increase the code length?

2. Is there a command to call one sikuli file from other sikuli file.?
The 2 sikuli files created hav the html scripting for report generation, and the reports ll closed ly at the end of the script..
I dont want to make a function declaration here

It wud b great if u can suggest me a way to increase the code lenght option  or secondly for the question 2