Re: [Question #238292]: Sikuli setup for Java in Eclipse

Description changed to:
Hello, I'm trying to get sikuli setup to integrate with Java in Eclipse.

There are documents telling different things! Please clean it up!
Some docs say I should define the name of the environment variable as SIKULE_HOME others mention SIK_HOME.

It's not clear if it's required to have the Sikuli IDE when all I want to do is integrate with Java. If I read the documentation in the Setup window it seems I just need to download option 4-Package 3 however this only contains one jar file => sikuli-java.jar
AND
some docs say it's preferable to have the  sikuli-java.jar in the Java classpath, others say it's the sikuli-script.jar
AND
this other document asks to download a standalone api for JAVA
https://code.google.com/p/sikuli-api/

Other docs where info extracted from:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42895525/SikuliX/SikuliX-API-JavaDocs/index.html
http://doc.sikuli.org/faq/030-java-dev.html
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1436

First time I downloaded the Sikuli IDE as the description of this
package says that it could be use to integrate with Java however the
sikuli-script.jar wasn't part of it.. and when I ran a java script from
Eclipe it gave me the error saying "Terminating: The jar in use was not
built with setup!" and based on what I read on other questions I decided
to re-install and just download the option that allows me to integrate
with Java.

I haven't gotten to the point of seeing if it works because I see
different instructions on what to do...

Can you please clarify what is the environment name and what is the jar
file required?