Re: [Question #238004]: Click() function fails to click on image name passed to it parameter of list element

Hitesh is still having a problem:
Getting rid of white space did not help.

I am reading image filename from the file. However, this time when I
reinstalled Sikuli along using option 1 and 5, although I did not get
any error messages, when I reran the script, it did give me following
error message:

[error] TextRecognizer: init: tessdata folder not found at C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/Sikuli1/libs/
[error] Region.find(text): text search is now switched off

Following is the modified code:

with open("C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Setup_and_Config\iOS_MX1.txt", "r") as f:
    for line in f:
        line1 = line.strip()
        match = re.search ('^(\w*:)\s(.*)', line1)

       if (match.group(1) == "hkwin2k8ins:"):
            relayName = match.group(2)

click(relayName)

I am using Sikuli IDE 1.0.1 on Windows 2008 platform