Re: [Question #238349]: running multiple script throgh batch file

shalini posted a new comment:
Hi Raiman,
My sikuli version is SikuliX-1.0rc3.
but i dont have runIDE.cmd in my SikuliX folder to run  batch file using the command
D:\sikuli\runIDE.cmd -r path_to_my.sikuli
so i have created a batch file using the commands
@echo off
start /i /b /wait D:\SikuliX\Sikuli-IDE.bat -r D:\Home.sikuli\CustomerPortalHome.sikuli
start /i /b /wait D:\SikuliX\Sikuli-IDE.bat -r D:\Home.sikuli\CustomerPortalLogin.sikuli
and run that file
but it gives only result of 1st script that does not match result of sikuli script in sikuli IDE
sikuli ide result for CustomerPortalHome.sikuli:
India Post Logo is correct
Help Logo is correct
Agent Login Logo is correct
Purchase Policy Dropdown exists
Main Image Logo is correct
CONTACTUS_FAQ Logo is correct
But when i run this script through batch file then it gives the result:
India Post Logo is not correct
Help Logo is not correct
Agent Login Logo is not correct
Purchase Policy Dropdown not exists
Main Image Logo is not correct
CONTACTUS_FAQ Logo is not correct
why same script gives differnt result?
and it stops and doesnt work for CustomerPortalLogin.sikuli

please solve my problem.