Re: [Question #238506]: Can ColorImageTarget be used with Sikuli IDE?

andrew plummer confirmed that the question is solved:
Oh right, it is a different thing. Yes I was confused that Sikuli API
and SikuliX were the same thing. I guess I should stick with SikuliX
because it has better documentation. I also like the SikuliIDE because
it makes scripting very easy for beginners.

I think you are probably aware that an option for similarity based on
color is a common suggestion, so +1 to that. And I'm also looking
forward to your bug fix for OnChange in next release :)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/1212706

I am a software tester and only have very basic programming experience,
so far sikuli has been really good and I can see a lot of potential for
running some common test cases.

Thanks for the prompt reply RaiMan