Re: [Question #238374]: Where is the visionJAVA_wrap.o file?

stephane confirmed that the question is solved:
I used your installation steps and got stuck when running
makeVisionProxy.sh with the error message

compiling cvgui
g++: error: src/cvgui.cpp: No such file or directory
g++: fatal error: no input files

BUT I tried running the original makeVisionProxy then and this time
because of the installation of some of the prereqs I think, got no error
message about visionJAVA_wrap.o. Sikuli is now running fine on my
computer.

thanks a lot!