Re: [Question #238897]: About FAQ #2363: Download experience is too bad

Description changed to:
Hello,

I am a Sikuli user from China. My company doesn't allow us to access
dropbox from corp network to download needed packages.

When I tried to download
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42895525/SikuliX-1.0.1/Sukuli-1.0.1
-Offline-Setup-IDE-option1.zip from my home network, the download is
speed is very slow, it is several byte per second.  Is it possible to
put them in Launchpad.net where I can get sikuli-setup.jar very quickly.

Or could you please provide a all in one installer to include everything
in it.

Thanks so much in advance.

Eric