[Question #239217]: how to get text from given co-ordinates of the screen or screen region

Hi,
Let me first explain you a scenario - In my application, I have created a new member for which application returns a unique member id. I have to do next operations by supplying this member id to the application. Hence, I want to capture the member id which is unique at every time and use it further in the test.
As i am currently using Sikuli as a testing tool with java api, how can i capture this member id ? When I looked at the sikuli java api, i found text() function where in i need to supply exact image and this function fetches the text from that image. But i cannot supply exact image in my scenario as the member id is unique at every test run.
Please suggest a way to solve this problem

Thanks & Regards
Deepa Kiran