Re: [Question #239460]: How to build a game bot that selects action based on current images

John Weaver confirmed that the question is solved:
Wow, that is a huge help, I will try to use that when I get a chance.
Can I setup multiple of those "while true" loops that cancel out if they
aren't true & just keep going down the line to the next one? Because
rather than just using the logo that is always visible, I could pick out
something that is only visible during a time where a couple options are
possible. Then do that for each set of possibilities, limiting what it
has to search based on an image that is available at that time.