[Question #239578]: Search for images other than current .sikuli folder

Hi,
I am using Sikuli X 1.0 rc3 on Windows 7 machine for automating test cases.
I want sikuli to search for images other than current .sikuli folder.
I have used getImagePath() and addImagePath() methods to achieve that, but unable to do that.

According to my understanding,
Whenever images are captured in sikuli window, they are stored in current .sikuli folder.
when running script,sikuli searches for  images  in the script in the .sikuli folder.
I want to add one more directory to that existing path of getImagePath().
I have one more set of images in another .sikuli folder in same path.My intension is ,if sikuli fail to find images in current .sikuli folder,it should search for images in addImagePath folder also.
But it is not finding images which are in other .sikuli folder.

My script name is : Bluetooth.sikuli
and it contains,
find("SY.png")
click("SY.png")
like this some image finding and clicking on them.

The other .sikuli  folder is path is like :
"C:\Users\Desktop\images.sikuli"  ,contains only images
The current folder path is :
"C:\Users\Desktop\Bluetooth.sikuli  , contains images and python script
I have wriiten below lines in Bluetooth.sikuli script,
imgPath  =  "C:\Users\Desktop\images.sikuli"
if  not imgPath in getImagePath():
      addImagePath(imgPath)

Please tell me where am I doing wrong.