[Question #239583]: Go next action until user type "enter"

Since i have some special reason. I need to type some score/mark into the textbox from exam paper.

I using wait(5) so that sikuli wait me to type the score/mark and verify it.

sometimes those step is too slow.

Is there any method to do the action "Go next action until user type "enter"

here is my pseudo code and show as below:

# input 40 students score
for i in range (40):
    type("N", KeyModifier.CMD)  #open a new record
    ...   # some sikuli actions
    wait (user press "enter")  <<<
    ...   # some sikuli actions