Re: [Question #239578]: Search for images other than current .sikuli folder

Lakshmi is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan for the reply :-)

I have done as you said,

 images.sikuli contains,
from sikuli import *;  , as a first line
and some images ( screenshots)

Bluetooth.sikuli contains,
import images
reload(images)
find("SY.png")
click("SY.png")

 1 . I want if the above fiind("SY.png")  fails ,means sikuli is failed to find the images in current.sikuli folder,it should search for the image in "images.sikuli" folder.
But,if find fails,script is terminating without searching images in the "images.sikuli" folder.But,when I tried to print the getImagePath(),the path is there.
If path is added to getimagepath,why it is not able to search for images in "images.sikuli" folder when it fails to find in current .sikuli folder.

Please suggest me in this issue.
If  I need to  change my sikuli version means,
please tell me where can I get the Sikuli 1.0.1 version or latest sikuli version which can solve the above problem.

2 . I  want to know one thing.
   Sikuli supports Python 2.5 only,not above versions.

   * May I know the list of python modules which sikuli supports,because when I tried to import some python       modules ,it will say "No module named error"
 So,if I know what is the list of python modules  sikuli supports,then I can help me in scripting.

 *  If I want to use any python external api in sikuli,what is the
procedureto do that,so that I can use modules like
bluetooth,win32api,etc..

3 . I found in one of the sikuli's documentation,
   Pattern("S.png").similar(0.8).anyColor().anySize();
   It will find the image even if the color and size varies.

   But in sikuli x -rc3 version ,its not working.
   May I know which sikuli version the above function supports,if that feature is there in sikuli,its very helpful for me.

4. Can you please tell me,what is the exact sikuli criteria,means,the mechanism I want to know,
    * how it searches for images
    * where it searches for images
    * how it runs python script