[Question #239630]: Handle events that might/not occur during a test case

Hi,

I have been recently looking out for options - where some events might / might not be part of my test-case.

Is there a graceful way to handle (to close it / do some operation) a event - say a known popup(by image) / known window(by image) that might block[if occupies the current screen foreground] the current test case that is running, and proceed without restarting the whole testcase.

How do i still listen for such events - immediately and handle that - while resuming the actions - left-out on running test-case.

I cannot use while -loop because it would be (sequential.) loop - but my event cases might be at any moment during the testcase.

(seque[event1]ntial.)
(s[event1]equential.)
(sequential[event1].)

I see there is an observe option - could you please throw some light on this?

Thanks