Re: [Question #239356]: Using Sikuli tests on a headless remote VM

worm posted a new comment:
I came up with a scenario that I think could make sense. At least more
sense than the one in my opening post.

I would run the Sikuli script from the Linux headless machine using the
virtual display created by a XVFB server running on that same machine.
The Sikuli script would first open a VNC window (within the XVFB virtual
display) so it'd be able to execute the rest of the test in the remote
UI.

I know there are tools allowing to capture screenshots from such a XVFB
virtual display so I don't see why it would be a problem for Sikuli
either.