Re: [Question #239644]: hi i need a help to create a HTML Report for passed or failed bug.

RahulShah is still having a problem:
Thanks for your quick answer...

 I'm following the solution displayed on following link

This is my code. And i dont understand how to setup unittest class and suit.

import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner

class BDTests(unittest.TestCase):

Region(5,8,66,47)
doubleClick("1385184276588.png")
wait("1385184301656.png")
type("1385184313266.png", "52684846814641")
type("1385184332524.png", "255151")
click("1385184353233.png")
wait("1385184377242.png")
click("1385184386395.png")
wait("1385184399998.png")

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(BDTests)
outfile = open("D:\Till_Sikuli.sikuli\Till_Sikuli.html", "w")
runner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream=outfile, title='Test Report', description='This is demo' )
runner.run(suite)
outfile.close()

i m using this script , and when i run the code i get the error in the "Region(5,8,66,47)"
[error] SyntaxError ( "mismatched input 'Region' expecting INDENT", )
i dont understand where i'm wronge.
please help me i just  wan to create a Report for Passed or Failed bug , for script which i create in the sikuli.