[Question #239764]: Can Sikuli be used to enter the password on the welcome screen after a windows 7 machine wakes up after sleep

Hi,

I am sleeping & waking up the machine at various intervals during the Sikuli script running. But the problem I'm facing is soon after the wake up, I'm prompted for a password. Can I fill the password and proceed through the Sikuli script itself, I don't want to disable the require password after sleep option in the power settings.

I just tried once and ended up with the error:
[error] Location: outside any screen (3987748, 953527216) - subsequent actions might not work as expected

And also I found that, as soon as the machine resumes after the sleep, the Sikuli script starts up eventhough the password is not entered.

Thanks.