Re: [Question #240103]: Using console with iPython??

RaiMan requested more information:
The standard iPhython uses Python (2.6), 2.7, 3.2+

So first question:
To have a chance at all, to use it with Sikuli, you need a standalone Jython (I guess it should be the 2.7beta) and get iPhython running on it.
Did you do that already?

Second question:
What is your goal with iPhython? only to have code completion?
I guess for use with Sikuli it is easier, to use Eclipse with PyDev, which allows debugging on top and is able to handle the Java below too.

So please be more specific about the above questions and especially
tell, what you have done already and on what system you are working.