Re: [Question #238787]: is it possible to create a combo box from input in sikuli

Shawn Robertson confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks so much Raiman, was able to use your information to create
exactly what we wanted. we were even able to create a loop  so that
before the combo box appears, logic has already been performed ot seek
out and find the latest folder version number which was awesome.