[Question #240262]: How to write SIKULI scripts with Eclipse

Hi,

I tried to write SIKULI scripts with Eclipse by following the sikuli documentation, but I met below problems which did not meet my expectation:
1.
Background: I have several .sikuli files In my sikuli project. Some of the "library sikuli scripts" will be imported into other sikuli file.
I opened one of the .sikuli file as py project with Eclipse, the scripts include several imported modules such as "Import lib1"    "import lib2"
Expectation: Since there are lots of functions in lib1.sikuli and lib2.sikuli, when I wrote lib1. in Eclipse I was expecting all the function names would be prompted and could be auto-filled if click one of the function. Just like write Jave code with Eclipse
2.
Background:
OS: Win 7 64bit
Jython: 2.5.3
JRE:  32-bit JRE6
Background: I tried to run my sikuli scripts in Eclipse, but I found below error messages:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\qiub\AppData\Local\Temp\tmplib\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
Expectation: I hope I could run the sikuli scripts successfully
Could you help to solve my above two questions? Thanks!