Re: [Question #240264]: how to run script by commond? I did not find runScript.cmd

Summary changed to:
how to run script by commond? I did not find runScript.cmd

Description changed to:
Hi all,

I want to run  sikuli script. My code was 'os.system("java  -Xms256m
-Xmx512M -jar sikuli-java.jar -r TestRunner.sikuli ' but got the error
message 'Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from sikuli-
java.jar'.

 I have read the question '101812' but can't resolve my problem.

Version:1.0.1
OS: Windows7

Can anyone help me solve this?
Thank you in advance.