[Question #240278]: Changing the Windows Theme using Java / Sikuli

Hi,
I am using Sikuli with Java to automate an application. When i run my scripts in other machines, sikuli does not identify some images as the windows theme in those machines is different from Windows7Basic (which i am currently using).
So, Before i start executing scripts, i need to check the theme set at windows level and change it to Windows7Basic. To avoid this manual step i am looking for an automated script that checks and changes the windows theme to Windows7Basic.

Can any one suggest an approach / solution for my problem.

Thanks & Regards
Deepa Kiran