Re: [Question #240245]: Sikuli with Flash GUI and postgresql question

Ninja Mustang gave more information on the question:
I meant to say pre-defined value, say value 3 from a config.txt file and
like you said, I do know the fixed content of the list.  Example list
[1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9].

So my question is when my pre-defined value 3 matches 3 in the list, it
will do push out that value until there is no more match?

Would a push and pop function work in this case?  The dropdown list will
be less each time I push out value 3, until there is no more 3 left.

Thanks again RaiMain!