Re: [Question #240347]: Eclipse Jython Code Completion not working for Sikuli 1.0.1

Wooow, what a complete description!

Everything is as it should be, but there is a glitch in 1.0.1: at setup
time, the libs folder is created, but the Lib folder is not. Since
nothing changed, the libs folder is not recreated at runtime when using
sikuli-java.jar and hence no Lib folder.

Just delete the libs folder and do nothing else than run again. Since
now the libs folder is missing, it will be recreated at runtime, but now
including the Lib folder.

--- you say:
it OVERWROTE (*not* appended) my path with 'C:\SikuliX\libs'

That should not be. I will check it and fix it if necessary.

I guess you know the workaround: just add C:\SikuliX\libs yourself
before running Sikuli stuff.

Thanks.