[Question #240742]: GC overhead limit exceeded

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a weird problem.
I've a sikuli-1.0.1 installed on a Windows7 (X64) with JRE7 and I'm writing a huge number of unit tests by using the Sikuli API.

In some of my unit test, I'm creating a lot of temporary referenced objects in memory (... and I'm obliged to do that ...) and, after a while, I get the following error :

[error] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError ( java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded )

I knew this is due to the fact that the garbage collector is taking an excessive amount of CPU and recovers very little memory and this error is intended to prevent the application from soaking up CPU time without getting anything done.

What can I do ?
What do you suggest me ?

Thanks a lot,
Rod