Re: [Question #240788]: Dependency problem : libstdc++ GLIBCXX_3.4.9

worm posted a new comment:
I've tried setting the "configure" --prefix directive so it would build
the libraries to /usr/lib64 instead of /usr/local/lib but it just
results in the "make install" failing with :

error: cannot install `libtesseract_main.la' to a directory not ending
in /usr/local/lib

I've also tried with /usr/local/lib64 and same error.

However I spotted a message during the "make install", when building to
/usr/local/lib : http://pastebin.com/Ec7AEk0x

Does that make sense to you? I had already tried "export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib" but Sikuli didn't take it into account.