Re: [Question #240910]: Sikuli-api-standalone or sikuli-java.jar ?

The package line SikuliX (now on version 1.0.1) is not API compatible to
what you are using currently, sorry.

And I already noticed, that the api 1.0.2 was not touched for over one
year now (so I guess, that Tom Yeh has at least paused to do something
on it).

Your problem surely is the compatibility of the bundled OpenCV modules
in api 1.0.2., but sorry, I cannot help you with that.

I agree, you are in a tricky situation: staying with api 1.0.2 would mean you have to solve your problems by diving into the internals of the stuff.
You might switch to SikuliX (which is guaranteed to be developed further (1.1 early 2014)) and has much more attractive features for testers and automakers ;-)

... but I cannot help you with your decision.